Waste planning, EIA & Permit Applications
The Waste2Resource team has significant experience of working within the UK development planning and environmental framework. Prior to establishing Waste2Resource, the Directors held senior positions with several of the top waste management companies with the specific remit of delivering a pipeline of development projects and business growth.
Against this background, Waste2Resource has delivered a number of planning permissions for waste infrastructure and is currently active in preparing schemes for energy from waste projects. We are able to effectively manage a development planning project through the following key phases:
- Concept design through to draft plans for discussion with the Regulator;
- Liaison with Planning Officers, Screening and Scoping for Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA);
- Tendering and appointment of specialist EIA consultants;
- Project Management of Planning Application and EIA;
- Financial Control of Project budget and Client reporting;
- Stakeholder Engagement through the media and direct contact; and
- Process management to ensure a successful planning and permit outcome.
Why choose us to assist with your waste planning and Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) projects?
With nearly 40 years of industry experience, our waste management consultants are well positioned to provide as little or as much help as you need, from advising on changes to an existing planning consent through to designing an innovative waste planning solution from the ground up and seeing it through to a successful permit outcome.
If you are contemplating a new waste planning project or modifications to an existing consent, we would be delighted to speak to you without obligation. Click here to contact us.