Waste2Resource is often approached by individuals and companies who are either seeking to enter the waste management industry, or are already active in the sector and looking to develop new business opportunities. Whatever your position, we are able to assist you in providing a detailed understanding of the market area, the ‘competition’ and assist in developing the business and financial case for any business proposition.
Below are examples of recent work we have undertaken;
- Top 5 UK waste operator – review of market activity and competitive threat presented by increased exports of SRF.
- Global leader in energy from waste – commercial market appraisal within defined geographical area.
- Top 5 UK waste operator – strategic advice on establishing a centralised waste baling operation.
- Leading Paper Manufacturer – development of a strategy to diversify waste management activities to existing client base.
- Large Regional Independent Waste Management Company – initial development appraisal leading to site acquisition, development scheme and Environmental Impact Assessment for EfW.
Why choose us to help develop your business?
Having almost 40 years in the waste management industry, our experienced team are well positioned to advise you in all aspects of the market, from acquiring a new waste management business through to optimising your existing processes and innovating for maximum profitability. We can offer consultancy, direction and hands on implementation, and we have a proven industry track record with a loyal customer base which is testament to the quality and reliability of our advice. Whether you need help evaluating your existing competition, developing strategies to generate new revenue streams or acquiring and developing a new site, our knowledgeable team are on hand to guide you every step of the way.
If you are an investor considering the waste management sector, or an existing business exploring new avenues, we would like to hear from you. Contact us.