Land of Opportunity
Waste2Resource has advised operators and developers in the waste management sector for over 30 years. Our team is adept at this technically demanding area of business. We understand the changing face of the industry, the move away from a reliance on landfill and the need to build flexibility into schemes to ensure full advantage can be taken of emerging waste treatment technologies.
Waste2Resource is currently looking for land on behalf of our clients to carry out a range of waste management operations from landfill through to recycling, composting, waste-to-energy and biomass projects.
Our services have been secured by our clients to assist them in:
- Site acquisition with strategic planning approval for waste management facilities
- Sites with pending planning and permitting applications for waste management facilities
- Sites with grid connection capability
- Dormant projects/sites that require developing and financial assistance to closure
- Expert advice in purchasing land with the potential to obtain planning/permitting approval for waste related activity
If you have land available and you meet the above criteria please contact us.