Commercial Business Support
A thorough understanding of the waste marketplace is critical to business success, whether you are a potential new entrant to the waste market, or an established player looking at new geographies or processes.
Waste2Resource has been very active in providing bespoke commercial support to blue chip waste companies, as well as the larger regional companies considering expansion opportunities. The chances are that you will not have seen any of our commercial work, as much is undertaken discretely and without exception confidentially.
The following provides an indication of the type of waste consultancy work we have been commissioned to carry out during the first half of 2012:
- Top 5 UK waste operator – review of current market activity, commercial profile and competitive threat presented by increased exports of SRF/RDF.
- Global leader in energy from waste – commercial market appraisal within defined geographical area to establish availability of third party waste.
- Top 5 UK waste operator – strategic advice on establishing a centralised waste baling operation, including full capex and opex model.
- Leading Paper Manufacturer – development of a strategy to diversify waste management activities to existing client base through the development of new capital infrastructure.
- Large Regional Independent Waste Management Company – initial development appraisal leading to site acquisition, development scheme and Environmental Impact Assessment for EfW.
- Confidential Client – Development of a strategy to acquire large independent waste management companies to provide anchor tonnage into new capital infrastructure. Brief include contacting target companies and arranging interviews with Clients.
If your business is considering major development or acquisition activity, or you are a potential project sponsor looking to invest in the waste infrastructure market, we would welcome the opportunity of a confidential discussion with you to determine how we can help you. Contact us.